- Zubehör / Ersatzteile
- PDF Anleitungen
111664 E10 Drift Vaughn Gittin Jr. Monster Energy 2013 Mustang RTR
100% RTR Alles mit dabei...
E10 Drift Vaughn Gittin Jr. Monster Energy Nitto Tire 2013 Ford Mustang RTR
Pre-Assembled 1/10th scale electric 4WD drift car with 2.4GHz radio system, 27T Saturn motor, SC-15WP waterproof electronic speed control, SF-10W waterproof servo, battery pack, charger, and painted body.
LIMITED EU EDITION!
Length: 14.8" (375mm)
Width: Adjustable 7.32", 7.56", 7.80" (186, 192, 198mm)
Wheelbase: 10" (255mm)
Weight: 2.8lbs. w/o body (1280g)
Drive System: Shaft
TIntroducing one of the easiest-to-drift RC cars you’ll ever find, the HPI E10 with a perfect replica of Vaughn Gittin Jr.’s Monster Energy Nitto Tire 2013 Ford Mustang RTR! The Ready-To-Run E10 from HPI Racing is an entry level 1/10th scale electric car designed for fun driving with realistic looks and performance, all at a low price. The E10 was designed so anyone can take the wheel and give drifting or racing a try! Arriving right out of the box in Ready-To-Run form with a fully painted body and a preassembled chassis, it's a simple matter of “charge and go” for hours of fun!
The E10 uses true full-time 4WD and independent suspension and specially designed drift tires, making it easy to drift on paved surfaces. The hard drift tires make drifting easy, holding a smooth line and maximum drift angle just like full size drift cars. An enclosed drivetrain keeps dirt and dust out of the gears for low maintenance and reliability. A large foam bumper protects the car from crash damage, and the chassis and suspension have been strategically engineered for entry level performance and durability.
The RTR E10 includes a high-performance SC-15WP electronic speed control that has throttle, brakes and reverse, allowing it to drive and maneuver just like real cars. Providing the horsepower is a powerful Saturn 27T electric motor for reliable power and performance with low maintenance.
- Official replica of Vaughn Gittin, Jr.’s Monster Energy Nitto Tire 2013 Ford Mustang RTR!
- Officially licensed 2013 Ford Mustang RTR body
- Officially licensed Nitto NT05 hard compound drift tires
- Hard drift tires for easy drifting on any paved surface
- SC-15WP Waterproof Electronic Speed Control with Reverse
- 2.4 GHz radio system for crystal-free, comfortable control
- 7.2v NiMH Rechargeable HPI Plazma battery
- HPI Plazma AA batteries for transmitter
- AC Wall Charger
- Adjustable body mounts
- Quick change battery holder
- Shaft drive 4WD system
- Shock absorbing foam bumper
- High torque Saturn 27T 540 motor
- Precise bellcrank steering
Zubehör / Ersatzteile
Wir empfehlen Ihnen noch folgendes Zubehör:
© Planet-rc RC Modellbau Racing Shop