AX90048 Axial RR10 Bomber 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD - RTR
RTR Rock Crawler
- 4 AA Batterien oder Akkus
- Fahrakku mit Deans T-Plug
- passendes Ladegerät
- Vordere Batterie (Akku) Halterung unter der Motorhaube, damit lässt sich der Akku schnell wechseln.
- Spezielle Skidplate zur Aufnahme der Elektronik mit einer sauberen Kabelführung
- Angepasstes Verteiler-Getriebe für einen optimalen Verlauf der Kardanwellen.
- BFGoodrich® BAJA T/A® KR2 Reifen, incl. vollwertigem Reserverad auf dem Käfig montiert.
- Optimierte Stossdämpfer-Aufnahmen mit überarbeiteten Aufnahme-Punkten zur Fahrwerksoptimierung.
- Aluminium Stossdämpfer
- Getriebe optional aufrüstbar auf 2 Gänge.
- Detaillierte, farbige Karosserie mit Käfig, Ersatzrad inkl. Halterung & Interieur mit Fahrerfiguren
- Karosserie kann für Akkuwechsel vorne aufgeklappt werden
- 2.2" BFGoodrich Krawler? T/A® KR2 Reifen
- 2.2" Walker Evans Racing Felgen
- Axial 35T Elektromotor
- Wasserdichter AE-5 ESC mit Auto-Bremse und LiPo-Schutz
- King Aluminium Gewinde-Öldruckdämpfer
- Optionale Halterung für Stabilisatoren oder 4-fach Dämpfer
- Gekapseltes Getriebe mit Doppel-Rutschkupplung &
- Getriebe vorbereitet für 2-Gang Umbauset AX31181
- Kugelgelagerter Allradantrieb mit Stahl Antriebswellen & Radachsen
- WB8-HD Wild Boar? Mittelkardanwellen
- Verstärktes Kunststoff Wannenchassis
- Voll gesperrte AR60 OCP-Achsen mit Metallzahnrädern
- Einstellbare 4-Link Aufhängung
- 32dp Hauptzahnrad
- Wasserdichte Empfängerbox
- Tactic TSX45 Servo mit Metallgetriebe
- Tactic TTX300 SLT-Fernsteuerung Set 3-Kanal
At the age of 12, Randy Slawson was first introduced to the off-road lifestyle by his uncle. Trips to the mountains for the sole purpose of exploration and camping became one of his favorite pastimes. As he grew older; and of driving age, his interest in off-road vehicles evolved into a passion. Upon moving from Oregon to Southern California, he discovered the desert and all of its beauty. He naturally migrated toward work in the off-road industry. After working several years for a sand car manufacturer, he became one of the lead instructors at the top metal fabrication school in southern California. His off-road passion took a turn toward the rocks, where he was heavily focused on trying to conquer the rock crawling “Hammer” trails of Johnson Valley. His skill set and equipment had evolved rapidly, so did the weekends’ goals. His target shifted from being able to complete the trails, to seeing how fast he could complete the trails. This evolutionary process armed Randy with all the necessary skills and equipment to compete in the races held in Johnson Valley. Competing on a shoe string budget, he learned to respect the equipment, yet push it to its very limit. In 2010, Randy started Bomber Fabrication; a Southern California based metal fabrication business. His Bomber chassis are heavily respected in the rock racing community due to their simplicity to work on, their striking good looks and undeniable success in the desert. He has been named “King of the Hammers” twice, once in 2013 and again in 2015.
In the full-size world of off-road racing, BFGoodrich® tires have proven to be the ‘go-to’ tire for numerous racing victories, including Randy Slawson piloting them to victory at the 2013 and 2015 King of the Hammers. Axial’s version of this tire captures the same aggressive look and provides remarkable performance on a wide variety of surfaces. This is the perfect tire for this style of vehicle due to its high level of performance and diversity.
The included aluminum King Shocks feature precision machined pistons which offer smooth performance throughout the range of travel. Made to tight tolerances, these aluminum shocks feature clear coated polished aluminum bodies and are threaded for quick ride height adjustments and pre-load tuning ability. The rear shocks are mounted on the links rather than at the axle, allowing for more suspension travel which is better for high speed handling.
Remove two body clips to release the front hood for access to the adjustable battery compartment. The compartment features ample room for securing 2S/3S LiPo batteries.
All electronics are routed and part of skid plate assembly. Simply drop the skid plate and remove the shocks at the chassis to gain access to the electronic components.
All shock-mounting locations are dual shear with optional secondary shock mounts allowing for dual shock setups.
We've included a variety of shock mounting points for running dual shock setups and for additional suspension tuning options. On the skid plate you'll find two front upper link mount positions and three rear upper link mount positions. For additional rear suspension tuning, you'll find a sway bar mount connected to the cage, under the fuel cell. Optional sway bar sold separately (AX31331).
Realistic scale details include: polycarbonate interior tray with molded driver figures and dashboard, three pairs of black styrene helmets (motorsport, open skull-face and motocross), scale molded shock reservoirs, fuel cell, and RR10 – licensed Bomber Fabrication scale tube chassis.
The most realistic high strength composite tube frame chassis. Our high strength composite plastic is impact resistant to help protect the RR10 from crash damage.
The YETI style transmission with RR10 specific transfer case bolts directly onto the skid plate allowing for proper driveshaft alignment required with AR60 axles.
HI-LO TRANSMISSION AND DUAL SLIPPER CLUTCH. INDUSTRY PROVEN DURABILITY, AND BRUSHLESS READY!
With all metal internal gears, this full ball bearing transmission has the strength to endure the harshest rock racing environment. The factory gearbox comes as a single speed with the high gear installed for high speed fun. The integrated motor mount features a wide range of movement for endless gearing options. Our dual slipper design uses a pad on each side of the spur gear for added surface area. This allows for more precise tuning and holding power. The spur gear features strong, 32 pitch gearing for high torque applications.
Our previous price
Now only Fr. 59.90
you save 8 % /Fr. 5.00